Training & Certification
(Utah Mandatory Certification)
Your Utah Alcohol Beverage Server online alcohol certification
will take approximately 3-4 hours to complete.
Students may log-in and log-out throughout the course as
Although recommended, the course is not required to be completed
in one sitting. At the end of the course, you will be prompted to
take a final exam. You must score 70% to pass the Utah exam.
You will have 2 attempts to pass the final exam and if you
don't, you'll have to take the course over again (free of charge),
but we think you'll do just fine. Don't bother writing all of this
down, we'll remind you about all the important fine print and
details when you enroll and begin your course.
Enroll With Utah's
#1 Alcoholic Beverage
Server Certification Provider
Online Utah Alcohol Server Certification
Your Enrollment Fee
- Access to Utah Department of Human Services approved
online alcohol beverage server certification course and
- Unlimited 24x7 toll free phone support
- Printable, temporary certificate
Why Learn2Serve for
your Illinois Basset Certification?
- Recognized - by major Utah employers, insurance firms and
- Trusted - by over 300,000 sellers and servers from the
- Interactive - you may actually enjoy learning our engaging
- Live 24x7 Support - for you night owls, our toll-free live help
is always on
- Over 300,000 Alcohol Safety Certifications Certificates Issued