Utah Alcohol Beverage Server
Training & Certification
(Utah Mandatory Certification)
Your Utah Alcohol Beverage Server online alcohol certification will take approximately 3-4 hours to complete. Students may log-in and log-out throughout the course as necessary.
Although recommended, the course is not required to be completed in one sitting. At the end of the course, you will be prompted to take a final exam. You must score 70% to pass the Utah exam.
You will have unlimited attempts to pass the final exam. Don't bother writing all of this down, we'll remind you about all the important fine print and details when you enroll and begin your course.
Enroll With Utah's #1 Alcoholic Beverage
Server Certification Provider
On-Premise UT Alcohol Certification
Off-Premise UT Alcohol Certification
Online Utah Alcohol Server Certification
Your Enrollment Fee
- Access to Utah Department of Human Services approved online alcohol beverage server certification course and exam
- Unlimited 24x7 toll free phone support
- Printable, temporary certificate
Why American Safety Council for your Utah Alcohol Certification?
- Recognized - by major Utah employers, insurance firms and law enforcement
- Trusted - by over 300,000 sellers and servers from the industry
- Interactive - you may actually enjoy learning our engaging material
- Live 24x7 Support - for you night owls, our toll-free live help is always on
- Over 300,000 Alcohol Safety Certifications Certificates Issued Nationwide