Your Utah Alcohol Beverage Server online alcohol certification will take approximately 3–4 hours to complete. Students may log-in and log-out throughout the course as necessary.
The subjects taught in the Utah Alcohol Beverage Server Training program are:
- Types of Alcohol and its effects
- How to Check Fake IDS
- How to Say No to A Customer
- Signs of Intoxication and Alcohol Poisoning
- Blood Alcohol Content and Factors
- And more
Although recommended, the course is not required to be completed in one sitting. At the end of the course, you will be prompted to take a final exam. You must score 70% to pass the Utah exam.
You will have unlimited attempts to pass the final exam. Don't bother writing all of this down, we'll remind you about all the important fine print and details when you enroll and begin your course.
In Utah, all servers, onsite managers and owners must take a course certified by the Utah Department of Substance Abuse. Our American Safety Council certification fulfills this requirement.
Your Enrollment Fee Includes:
- Access to Utah Department of Human Services approved online alcohol beverage server certification course and exam
- Unlimited 24x7 chat support
- Printable, temporary certificate
Why American Safety Council for your Utah Alcohol Certification?
- Recognized - by major Utah employers, insurance firms and law enforcement
- Trusted - by over 300,000 sellers and servers from the industry
- Interactive - you may actually enjoy learning our engaging material
- Live 24x7 Support - for you night owls, our live help is always on
- Over 300,000 Alcohol Safety Certifications Certificates Issued Nationwide
for Bars & Restaurants
for Liquor & Convenience Stores
» Contact Us
We offer customer support via phone and/or live chat.
We are a member in good standing with the BBB. We have been in business continuously since 1991.